Thursday 4 June 2009

End of an Era.......

So this week saw my last week in university...
Its quite a sad time for me as I will not be seeing as much of all the amazing friends and people I have met over the last four years.
However im sure it will not be the last time I see their faces.
Now that I am being let out into the big wide world, I have put together a showreel.
My Showreel is just a small sample of the work I have been working on for the last 6 months.
as time goes on i will be adding and changing around peices of work that i have produced.

on another note......

Myself and Alex ( http://ajsanimation.blogspot.com/ ) went to see Terminator Salvation yesterday.
i was pleasantly suprised with how good the film was. Infact, I loved it. The CG was very well done, especially the Arnie cameo......
I wont say any more about it as I dont want to spoil it....so go watch it!!

Anyway ill leave you with my showreel.........

Luke

No comments: